Do you deliver?
We do deliver some items from our site, but it is dependent on the distance required and the quantity of items ordered. A team member will discuss the options with you upon making your enquiry.
Can I use your pine shavings in my garden?
Yes, our pine mulch/shavings is a popular sale item which we charge at a per cubic metre price. The mulch is produced from the post peeling process which is undertaken before the timber is dried and treated. Pine mulch does NOT contain any of the chemicals used in the treating process.
What are the prices of your products?
We haven't published prices for our products on our website, as they are often dependent on the quantity ordered. Please contact one of our friendly staff to enquire about any specific prices.
What are the “H” ratings for treated pine?
Below is a simplified list of the different “H” ratings and their applications:
- “H1” - To be used indoors, above the ground. Not resistant to termites.
- “H2” - To be used indoors, above the ground. Resistant to termites.
- “H3” - To be used outside, above the ground. Resistant to termites.
- “H4” - To be used outdoors, in ground or ground contact. Resistant to termites.
- “H5” - To be used outdoors, in ground with water contact. Resistant to termites.
- “H6” - To be used when in constant contact with salt water.